To keep our patients, staff and doctors safe and healthy we’re proactively making adjustments to what your upcoming visit will be like to ensure a CLEAN (COVID-19 free) facility. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to return to regular operation as soon as possible.
Your care, including your health, and the health and safety of our entire team is our #1 priority. With this in mind we ask you to do your part in helping to keep our practice COVID-19 free.
To help, please:
- Call 24-48 hours in advance if you experience any of the potential COVID-19 symptoms, and please keep in mind these symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Prior to your visit, you’ll receive information on how to complete your paperwork, including necessary signatures, pictures of insurance cards and a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before you arrive. Please complete this at your earliest convenience.
- Depending upon the COVID-19 screening, you may be rescheduled and/or referred to a specialist.
- Upon arrival, please text or call us so we can start prepping for your visit, and then stay patiently in your vehicle. We’ll notify you when it’s time to come in.
- Please use the restroom at home, or before arriving.
- Limit touching surfaces after entering the office.
- Please come wearing an approved face mask and keep it on throughout the visit. You may be asked to wear gloves, which we’ll provide if required.
- All patients and guests will use hand sanitizer upon entering, and if necessary, re-use sanitizer or complete thorough hand washing.
- Only the patient, and if necessary, the patient’s care provider, or a parent of a minor patient will be allowed to enter the practice.
- All staff and doctors will wear surgical masks or N95 masks as necessary, including gloves.
- All equipment, frames, exam chairs and all instruments used during a patient’s visit will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before and after each patient.
We are excited to have patients back in the office, and to get back to helping our community visually recover from COVID-19. Thank you for your patience and for being our patients!
The Innovative Vision Care Team